News and Announcements
2nd Session starts on Thursday January 2nd. If you paid for both sessions then just show up to practice. If you paid for first session only please bring a check for 70.00 and we will update your registration paperwork. If you are signing up for 2nd session and did not participate in first session then the cost is 100.00. Please bring a check and your paperwork to practice on January 2nd.
Practice times are as follows:
White Group: 6:00- 6:45
Green Group 6:50-7:35
Silver Group 7:40-8:50
Please come to the same practice as you did first session. If you are starting in second session. Pre-k-3rd grade come to White group practice. 4th-8th Grade come to Green Group practice.
Questions…. please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See everyone on Thursday
One of our Board members, Kelly Langrehr put together this awesome parent handbook for the Lincoln Jr. Hawk Wrestling Season.
You can download and read the Handbook on the home page. Look on the top left of the homepage under documents.
Great job Kelly!
We teamed up with Rudis Wrestling gear company to produce some awesome Lincoln Jr. Hawk Tournament Bundles.
Here is the link to the store: https://squareup.com/store/LincolnJrHawks
It will stay open until November 7th
We are less than two weeks away from the first practice. Pleas see the flyer and registration form under documents on the top left of our home page. We have a few changes to the 2019-2020 season, so please look through the notes below.
1. Cost for first session went up because we are doing club shirts during first session. In turn your second session cost has gone down.
2. We will accept credit cards this year for club dues. There is a 3.00 handling fee for each wrestler per transaction. This covers the credit card fees. Singlet deposit will still be done by check and is $50.00.
3. First session – we will start with two practice groups which will be Green and Silver and this is determined by age and skill level. Once we know numbers, we may make changes to practice sessions.
4. Green group is for kids pre-k to 3rd grade and any first-year wrestlersSilver group is for kids 4th-8th grade.
5. For apparel this year we will have a team site for family members and wrestlers to order gear. We will also offer some select items for wrestlers from Rudis. Info on both stores will come soon.
If you have questions, please let me know.
We look forward to a great season.
Jr. Hawks Board